Land price only. Flight prices will be quoted at the time of booking to ensure you get the best price. Please use the calendar to view pricing for other dates.
Based on: Amsterdam Icebar – Skip the Line Admission, 23 March 2019
Welcome to the coolest attraction in Amsterdam, the Xtracold Amsterdam Icebar!
Upon your arrival in the lounge you will be greeted byan Eskimo host and given a free welcome cocktail. You will then be given a warm poncho and mittens and, together with the other guests, be escorted to the Icebar where everything is made of ice; the walls, the bar and even the glasses you drink from!
More than 35 tons of natural ice are used to build the Icebar. The Icebar is equipped with colourful lights which together with the "party music" create a cosy atmosphere. At minus 10 degrees Celsius you can enjoy your drinks in a glass of ice.
This ticket offers Skip The Line Admission, so no waiting in long queues at the venue once you’ve got your ticket!
Thisticket also includes 3FREE drinks !
Now you can even combineyour Ice Bar visitwith a 24hr Hop on Hop off Citysightseeing Bus.This combination is avery convenient way of enjoying Amsterdamat abargain!
IMPORTANT: TIMESLOTS MUST BE BOOKED AT LEAST 24HRS IN ADVANCE
Guests must redeem their voucher and pre-book a specific timeslot at least 24 hours before they wish to enter the attraction.
They can do this at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam (Lindbergh Tour & Ticket Office)
Bookings are based on availability and so will only be valid after a timeslot has been booked.
Please Note: Availability is in the hands of the attraction & can be amended at any time.
- Tour Availability: Daily.
- Opening Times:Sunday-Thursday between 12:30pm and 1am. Friday between 12:30pm and 1:45pm. Saturday between 12:30pm and 2:30am.(Last entry is 1 hour before closing time.)
- This ticket offers Skip The Line Admission, so no waiting in long queues at the venue once you’ve got your ticket!
- Icebar is located at Amstel 194-196, 1017 AG Amsterdam.
- Includes 3 FREE drinks at the venue!
24hr CitySightseeing Hop on Hop off Bus Tour:
- Start Point: Central Station
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Frequency: Every 15-20 minutes
- Season: All Year Round (excluding 27 April)
- Ticket Length: 24 hours
- Commentary: English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, Catalan,Korean & Polish.