Land price only. Flight prices will be quoted at the time of booking to ensure you get the best price. Please use the calendar to view pricing for other dates.
Based on: Body Worlds Amsterdam – Skip the Line Admission, 19 March 2019
The Gunther von Hagens’ Body Worlds: The Happiness Project, in Amsterdam tells the amazing story of our bodies and the influence that the emotional phenomenon of ‘happiness’ has on our health.
Over 200 anatomical specimens of real human bodies reveal the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of human physiology. It is an inspiring interactive exhibition revealing how happiness can affect both body and soul!
After the success of the travelling Body Worlds exhibitions in Rotterdam and Amsterdam between 2010 and 2012, Dr. Gunther von Hagens decided to open a permanent exhibition in the centre of Amsterdam which is now attracting over 40 million visitors worldwide.
Body Words is also known by its German name Körperwelten, and is the only exhibition ever of human anatomy to use a donor program. The venue is located in the heart of Amsterdam, at Damrak 66, within easy access of many popular Amsterdam sights.
- Tour Availability: Daily.
- BODY WORLDS is open all year round.
- Winter Season: 31st October - 22nd March: Sun –Fri from 9am – 8pm andSat from 9am – 10pm.
- Summer Season: 23rd March - 29th October: Mon -Wed from 9am - 7pm, Thurs - Sat from 9am - 9pm and Sun from 9am - 6pm.
- Vacations & special nationalholidays may vary. Please enquire locally for specific timings.
- Please Note: Last admission is one hour before closing Time.
- BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project is located at Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam.
- Additional Information: English & Private guided tours are available upon request. You will need to redeem your voucher at Damrak 26, 1012 LG Amsterdam before you visit the exhibition.
- This ticket offers Skip The Line Admission, so no waiting in long queues at the venue once you’ve got your ticket!