This is a Grand City Tour of Salzburg including a visit to the Hellbrunn Palace and many other sights and includes the 24hrs Salzburg Card which gives you entry to almost all Salzburg attractions and in addition allows you to use Salzburg’s public transport for the duration of the card.
Here you will go on a complete tour by bus taking in all the cultural and architectural sights of the city. The route will take you to: Schloß Mirabell, Schwarzstraße, Marionettentheater and Landestheater , the Staatsbrücke, Mozart's Birthplace, Gstättentor, the Horse's Pond, the University, Festival Halls, St. Peter, the famous Dom Cathedral, Mozartsteg, Alpenstraße, Schloß Hellbrunn, Morzg, Schloß Frohnburg, the Nonntal , Schloß Leopoldskron, the Theatergasse and finally Mozart's Residence which is now an interactive museum.
- Departure time: 9:15hrs. (There are other times available but unless you inform us of your preference you will be booked in on the 09.15 Tour as standard. Other Tours available are at: 11:00hrs, 12:00hrs, 14:00hrs and 16:00hrs.)
- Total duration approximately 1.5 hours .
- There are pick-ups from all central hotels approximately 20-30mins before the tour starts. Please ensure you phone 48hrs before your tour departure to receive your pick-up time and are in the lobby 20mins before your designated time.
- You can also choose to join the Tour from its starting point at the times above: Bus-Terminal Mirabellplatz at St. Andrä Kirche.
- An English speaking guide will accompany you on this tour.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and adequate footwear.
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility problems or wheelchair users.