Get a MUSIC CITY PASSPORT - your discounted multi-attraction ticket. It not only provides great value, but convenience and flexibility when planning your visit to Nashville.
From Americanan, bluegrass, classical and jazz to rock, country, pop and hip-hop, the music is made here, played here and lived here. Enjoy it all with Music City Passport.
Music City Passport includes one admission to each of these attractions!:
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum Tour.
- Historic RCA Studio B Tour
- Ryman Auditiorium Self-Guided Tour.
- Grand Ole Opry House Daytime Backstage Tour
- Grand Ole Opry Show with seating in Tier 2
- Also includes: 1 Jack Daniel's beverage or Miller Beer at one of these authentic Music City Honky Tonks: Whiskey Bent Saloon, Bootleggers Inn, Scoreboard or Silver Dollar Saloon.
- This ticket now includesa Nashville Goo Goo Bar!The traditional Southern confectionery.
Enjoy your visit to Nashville with this great passport.
PLEASE NOTE: The Grand Ole Opry Show will be held at the Ryman Auditorium from Novemberthrough January and at other times as needed. It is still the same great show asnormally held at the Opry House.
- One Music City Passport is valid for 1 person.
- Music City Passports are available year round.
- Your voucher needs to be redeemed at the Visitor Information Center, 501 Broadway for an actual Music City Passport.
- Music City Passport includes admission to various attractions as well as either 1 Jack Daniels/1 Miller Beer at one of the venues as indicated on your voucher. All participating venues and merchants are subject to change.