Step aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach for the Washington DC in a Day City Tour which brings the best of the capitol right to you. You won't find a better way to see the city!
Your guided coach tour will stop several times so that you can hop off and visit the sights at your own leisure. Please note the following stops:
- U.S. Capitol Building (Monday through Saturday): Walk to the Visitor Center Entrance, this location is closed on Sundays – Approx. 2 hours.
- Smithsonian Air and Space Museum or American History Museum (Sundays only): Admission included – Approx. 2 hours.
- White House Visitors Center.
- White House (brief Photo Stop only, outside the fenced area) – Approx. 30 minutes.
- World War II Memorial – Approx. 30 minutes.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial/FDR Memorial – Approx. 30 minutes.
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Korean War Memorial – Approx. 1 hour for all three Memorials.
- Iwo Jima Memorial – Approx. 30 minutes.
Other sights on this comprehensive tour that you will spot from the coach include the FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Washington Monument, House and Senate Office Building, National Gallery of Art, American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial, Tidal Basin, National Archives and Grant Memorial.
Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the stops.
- From 3rd January until 30th December 2017 the tour runs Tuesday - Saturday.
- Departure: Approx. 9am from Union Station (bus level).
- Duration: Approximately 9 hours.
- Does not run on 4th July.